Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nice Healthy Snack - Roasted Cauliflower

5-stars

Glad I only made one head of this.. I would of ate it all by myself.. well I did eat it all by myself, but 2 heads would of been a bit much.  I really like grilled or roasted veggies a lot.  Cauliflower is no exception.   This recipe is super easy and you can use this basic recipe for roasting or grilling other veggies as well.

Ingredients:

  • 2 tablespoons minced garlic
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
  • salt and black pepper to taste

 Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F Grease a large casserole dish or a cookie sheet. I used non-stick foil.
  2. Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared pan.
  3. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment