Thursday, March 11, 2010

Very Moist Banana Bread

5 stars

I can't believe I finally found it.. The perfect Moist flavorful Banana Bread.  I have made many banana breads before.. most just been ok.. But this one is it. I was so excited about it I had to post this tonight. I have many other recipes waiting to be posted.. but this one I just had to share.

I found this recipe on youtube here.

The very Moist Banana Bread

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups all purpose flower
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • ½ tsp baking powder
  • 1 stick butter (room temp) (½ cup)
  • 1 ½ cups sugar
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 4 tablespoons of sour cream
  • 6 small banana or 4 large very ripe
  • 1 small package of chopped pecans (optional)

Directions: 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, mash the banana until it they are smooth.  Then,  mix together the eggs, vanilla, sour cream, butter and sugar.   Use a sifter to add the flour, baking powder and baking soda and salt. Then add your pecans or other nut you like.


Spray your bundt pan with cooking spray. Pour your batter into pan. 
Cook for 1 hour. Let it cool for about 30 minutes then transfer to a serving tray. 



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: