Saturday, January 16, 2010

Best Dang Banana Puddin'

Best Dang Banana Puddin' -5 stars

Sometime last year, my mother awakened my love for banana pudding. However, this banana pudding does not taste like it did was I was a kid. Its creamier and you just can't have one serving.. (which by the way I can't have just one serving of a lot of things, hahahaha.) It was funny that day when my mom stated that she should make the banana pudding instead of some other dessert that I thought would of been better.. I mean come on.. banana pudding.. boring... But its not boring, its something wonderful in your mouth. Since this time, I have seen many variations of this "new" banana pudding and there is nothing all that fancy about making it. Its super easy to make, just needs a few extra things in it that really makes it WOW!



Best Dang Banana Puddin'

Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
3 cups cold milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
4 bananas, sliced
1/2 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers

Directions

1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
2. Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with vanilla wafers. Arrange sliced bananas evenly over wafers. Spread with pudding mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill. Eat.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment